Undressing the Avacado
Our rich and creamy little green friend, the avocado, is often given a “bad rap”. However, we’re here to tell you that this fruit has been underestimated and we’d like to clear things up and show you that underneath that thick alligator green skin, lays a soft textured filling, enriched with nutrients that will benefit you and your health. It’s time to dive in and see what this green goddess looks like naked.
Why the Avocado is beneficial for our health
1. It’s Fat, but a Good fat!
2. Optimizes absorption of carotenoids, making it important in eye care
3. Supports the immune system
4. Promotes heart health
5. It’s an anti-inflammatory
6. Anti-cancer fighting action
7. Promotes blood sugar regulation
8. Helps lower cholesterol
9. Helps in eliminating toxins from the body
10. Great source of fiber
How the Avocado Provides these Benefits
We’re not going to lie to you…
View original post 684 more words